PARSIPPANY, NJ— Wyndham Hotel Group has made nine additions to its Trademark Hotel Collection in the U.S. The latest properties more than double the brand’s U.S. portfolio to 15 hotels and more than 2,000 rooms.
Launched last year, Trademark is a collection of upper-midscale and above hotels with an independent spirit and individuality. Globally, nearly 70 hotels currently don the Trademark banner.
“Trademark offers entrepreneurial hoteliers a unique opportunity to tap into a hospitality mega-network without sacrificing their hotels’ distinct character and authenticity, which draws travelers through their doors,” said Chip Ohlsson, EVP and chief development officer, North America. “The surge of owners joining the Trademark family is testament to their desire to be part of something greater, as well as to Wyndham’s steadfast commitment and track record of delivering for its owners.”
Demand for soft-branded hotels continues gaining momentum this year. According to Smith Travel Research, last year’s soft-branded occupancies topped 66-70%—the highest in occupancies—compared to 62-67% for hard brands and 63% for independent properties.
Here are the latest additions to the collection:
- Ravel Hotel, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Long Island City, NY
- Lions Gate Hotel, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Sacramento, CA
- Mulberry Life Inn & Suites, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Moreno Valley, CA
- Aksarben Suites, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Omaha, NE
- Quail Hollow Resort, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Painesville, OH
- The Bertram Inn & Conference Center, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Aurora, OH
- Zermatt Utah, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Midway, UT
- Richmond Inn & Suites, A Trademark Collection Hotel, in Baton Rouge, LA
- A Trademark Collection Hotel in Burlington, VT