NATIONAL REPORT—Over the past few months, the features and benefits of ActiveGuard® have been touted in Hotel Business. As our content series nears completion, we want to highlight the top 10 reasons hoteliers should choose a proactive and preventive approach to fighting bed bugs.
- ActiveGuard is EPA-registered for sale in all 50 states, with no use restrictions.
- ActiveGuard protects continuously against bed bugs 24/7 for two years.
- ActiveGuard has been extensively lab and field tested; it begins working within 10 minutes of contact with a bed bug.
- ActiveGuard can be used hotel-wide, as well as for limited installations targeting high-risk rooms.
- ActiveGuard is available in four sizes and can be installed multiple ways—on the mattress, box spring, and under mattress pads.
- ActiveGuard is maintenance-free and never needs to be repaired. The liners work even when torn, unlike encasements.
- ActiveGuard is odorless, thin and comfortable to sleep on; the liners are undetectable by the hotel guest.
- ActiveGuard protects your brand and reputation by preventing bed bug infestations—incidents that often find their way on social media and in online reviews.
- ActiveGuard significantly reduces costs and lowers expenses related to the true cost of bed bug infestations, which is so much more than simply paying for remediation.
That is why. Here is how.
Sign up for a free one-on-one webinar to learn more about bed bug prevention in hospitality and how you can avoid being the subject of the next negative bed bug review on TripAdvisor.
While you are at it, help us educate the industry on the true cost of bed bugs by taking our survey. We look forward to sharing the results.
About Allergy Technologies
ActiveGuard Mattress Liners kill bed bugs. Easily installed on mattresses or box springs, these liners offer two-year continual prevention and control against any adult bed bugs, nymphs or eggs. ActiveGuard has no cautionary signal words or use restrictions on its label. Only four sizes—single/twin, double/full, queen and king—fit almost every available mattress or box spring and accommodate up to extra-large in length and 17-in. in depth. Underlying is ActiveGuard’s formulation; a unique and proprietary delivery system that offers sustained bioavailability of permethrin for two years. Newest research supports that after a short exposure to ActiveGuard of only 10 minutes, bed bugs regardless of their level of resistance, begin to show significant reductions in feeding (biting) and a dramatic inability to lay eggs. This results in discontinuation of population growth thereby halting progression of an incident to an infestation. If you are seeking a pro-active preventative approach, ActiveGuard should be considered as the centerpiece of your long-term solution to keep bedding from being infested. ActiveGuard Mattress Liners are covered under U.S. Patents 5,916,580, 6,214,365, 6,440,438 and pending patents. For more tips on preventing bed bugs and uncovering infestations early visit us online at www.hotelbedbugprevention.com.