NATIONAL REPORT—Hotels across the country are under new management. Here’s a look:
PM Hotel Group to Manage Hyatt Regency Fairfax
PM Hotel Group is expanding its relationship with Hyatt Hotels Corporation and assuming management of the 316-room Hyatt Regency Fairfax.
Located in Fairfax, VA, the hotel is proximate to Washington, DC, and the capital’s famed sights. Recently renovated, the Hyatt Regency Fairfax offers nearly 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space for both corporate meetings and social celebrations.
Donohoe Hospitality Services Adds Six Hotels
Donohoe Hospitality Services, a division of Donohoe, has added six new-build properties to its management portfolio.
The hotels include the following:
- The dual-branded, 250-guestroom Hampton Inn & Suites/Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, opening in the first quarter of 2020
- The 156-guestroom Canopy by Hilton Harbor Point, Baltimore, opening in the second quarter of 2020
- The 138-guest suite Homewood Suites by Hilton, Reston, VA, opening in the third quarter of 2020
- The 154-guestroom Cambria Hotel Capitol Riverfront, Washington DC, opening in the first quarter 2021
- The 138-guestroom Cambria Hotel, Portland, ME, opening in the third quarter 2021
- The dual-branded, 270-guestroom AC & Residence Inn Reston, VA opening in the first quarter 2022
Crestline to Manage Dual-Branded Hyatt Place and Hyatt House
Crestline Hotels & Resorts LLC will manage the dual-branded Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels located on Arizona State University’s Tempe Campus when it opens in the summer of 2020.
The property will be the first dual-branded Hyatt Hotels in the Tempe, AZ market and the first hotels to be developed in the ASU Athletic District. The hotels will be a focal point of the 350-acre Novus Corridor on ASU’s campus, which will ultimately include 3.9 million sq. ft. of office space, nearly 4,000 homes, and 300,000 sq. ft. of retail and restaurant space. The district was created in 2010 by the Arizona Legislature to generate funding for building and renovating ASU athletic facilities. The hotels are being developed by Mortenson Construction and will be owned by Apple Hospitality REIT Inc.
Charlestowne Hotels to Manage The Atlantic Hotel & Spa
Charlestowne Hotels has added The Atlantic Hotel & Spa to the company’s portfolio of managed properties.
The hospitality management company will oversee all hotel and spa operations for the all-suite beach boutique hotel located close to Fort Lauderdale Beach, FL. The hotel has 109 suites with panoramic oceanfront views, kitchenettes and private terraces.