NATIONAL REPORT—Taco Bell is spilling the hot sauce, revealing more details on the menu at its resort pop-up; plus , here’s a look at more F&B programming to tempt guests’ taste buds.
Fan Favorites on Menu at Taco Bell Hotel & Resort
This August, The Bell: A Taco Bell Hotel & Resort is opening for a limited time in Palm Springs, CA.
The Bell provides the perfect backdrop for fans to enjoy Taco Bell favorites, yet-to-be-released test items and an unexpected take on a resort poolside menu, according to the company. The exclusive resort-inspired menu, which mixes local ingredients with the signature Taco Bell twist, will feature selections like a Toasted Cheddar Club with hand-breaded crispy chicken, jalapeño bacon, avocado, sharp cheddar, lettuce, tomato and aioli, served with Nacho Fries, or the Avocado Toast-ada, served on local multigrain toast with avocado, breakfast radish, chipotle seasoned sorghum and diablo puffs.
A Baja Blast Birthday Freeze was created to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the fan-favorite Mountain Dew Baja Blast; it will be served in the first-ever “Freeze Lounge” to keep things chill.
For fans who can’t make it to Palm Springs this summer, they can still bring a little Bell to their breakfast with a recipe for the Fire! Chip Chilaquiles that will be served on site, with charred tomatillo salsa, Mexican crema, queso fresco, pico and a fried egg.
Four Points By Sheraton Brings Back Breakfast for a Buck
Starting this month, Four Points is bringing back its popular “Breakfast for a Buck” promotion at select U.S. and Canada properties. Travelers booking this promotion will receive a full American breakfast plus coffee—all for just one dollar, each day of their stay.
Travelers booking through Sept. 30 can take advantage of Four Points’ “Breakfast for a Buck” promotion at participating properties in the U.S. and Canada.
New Summer Bistro Menu at Courtyard by Marriott
This month, Courtyard by Marriott rolls out its new summer menu at The Bistro Bar, which features a selection of fresh summer classics with a twist.
New menu items include the following:
- Summer Squash Flatbread: A thin crust pizza grilled and adorned with a combination of zucchini, yellow squash, roasted red pepper tomato sauce, basil pesto, and goat cheese.
- Watermelon + Tomato Salad: A bed of arugula with watermelon and tomato, sprinkled with goat cheese and pickled red onions, and topped with a light lemon vinaigrette.
- Strawberry + Lemon Yogurt: A cup of Greek yogurt topped with fresh strawberries, tangy lemon custard and crunchy shortbread cookies.
- Mango Margarita: This tangy concoction combines Patron silver tequila with mango syrup and fresh lime juice.
- Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew: An iced coffee beverage that is light and sweet.
The Bistro Bar’s menu is refreshed each season, continually introducing new seasonal delights and handcrafted cocktails, which are available until the end of September.