COLUMBUS, OH—Red Roof Inn has named a new development team that’s charged with expanding the brand into new territories across the country and launching Red Roof PLUS+, a brand extension, at more than 31 locations across the country.
“The Red Roof brand is in high demand and positioned well for future growth. We are full speed ahead with a recently launched brand extension, an aggressive growth strategy, and an infrastructure to support it,” stated Phil Hugh, chief development officer, Red Roof Inn. Hugh adds, “By year end the brand expects to have well over 400 properties.”
In order to move its plans forward quickly and efficiently under Hugh’s leadership, Red Roof has implemented Team Grow, an increased franchise development staff. The team is comprised of executives who collectively bring years of sales, development and management expertise to Red Roof. They include:
- Matthew Hostetler, SVP of franchise sales and development, directing the development sales team.
- Jeff Stephenson, senior franchise development director: Oklahoma and Texas territories.
- Timothy Means, franchise development director: New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Eastern New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine territories.
- Keith Worsham, franchise development director: Western Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia and Delaware territories.
- Kyle Krumwiede, franchise development director: Florida, the I-95 corridor in Georgia and South Carolina territories.
- Scott Pokorny, franchise development director: Washington, Oregon, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin and Illinois territories.
- Robert Uyeno, franchise development director: California territory.
- Rich Brown, franchise development director: Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico territories.
- Diane Banks, franchise development director: Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama territories.
- Chris Cua, franchise development director: Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Western New York and Western Pennsylvania territories.