NEW YORK—Join Hotel Business, InspireDesign and NEXT Events for a virtual town-hall session on Wednesday, April 22 at 2 p.m. EST, featuring hotel industry experts who will provide insightful responses to your top-of-mind questions, and practical solutions for your business challenges during this uncertain time. COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on the hospitality industry, both near- and long-term, and this 60-minute town hall aims to provide you with immediate answers to your most important questions.
The event will be moderated by Christina Trauthwein, Editor-in-Chief, Hotel Business/InspireDesign, and our panel of experts will be:
- Jagruti Panwala, AAHOA chairwoman & president/CEO, Wealth Protection Strategies LLC
- Jim Merkel, founder/CEO, Rockbridge
- John Hardy, founder/president, The Hardy Group
- Alan Benjamin, ISHC, president, Benjamin West
- Cindy Estis Green, CEO/co-founder, Kalibri Labs
The town hall session will be held via Zoom, and your questions will be discussed in real-time. Online participants are invited to type questions in, and the moderator will direct your questions and comments to the experts, who will provide their insight.
While registration for the town hall is complimentary, a suggested $25 donation benefitting the Hospitality Cares’ Coronavirus Fund is always appreciated.