CHICAGO—Hyatt has launched Hyatt Leverage, a global business travel program that offers special rates to qualifying small and mid-sized enterprises at all of its participating hotels worldwide.
Through the program, businesses are eligible for exclusive discounts of up to 15% off the standard rate at all participating Hyatt hotels, as well as 5% off qualifying stays at Oasis home rentals. Upon registering, businesses will receive a unique program number, to be managed by a dedicated program administrator, for employees to unlock discounts when booking through Hyatt.com or Hyatt Reservation Centers. As reservations are booked, program administrators are able to view employee travel and track their room spend in a comprehensive Hyatt Leverage dashboard.
“With Hyatt Leverage, we are adding value for small and mid-sized businesses by providing a tool that makes booking travel more seamless,” said Gus Vonderheide, VP of global sales at Hyatt. “Hyatt Leverage also includes resources that enable businesses to view reservations and track room expenses all in one easy solution.”
Program benefits of Hyatt Leverage participation include the following:
- A discount of 5-15% off standard rates at participating Hyatt hotels globally
- Booking through Hyatt.com and Hyatt Reservation Centers
- A dashboard that allows administrators to view traveler information, reservations and room expenses, as well as track total bookings and room spend
- Email templates that allow administrators to easily share information with travelers
- The ability for World of Hyatt loyalty members at participating companies to earn points on stays booked through Hyatt Leverage