NEW YORK—Join Hotel Business, InspireDesign and NEXT Events on Tuesday, May 26, at 2 p.m. EST, for a “View from the C-Suite: Brand Leaders Discuss the Road to Recovery,” featuring hotel brand executives who will provide insightful information about how their respective brands are coping with the current crisis and planning for recovery. The brand leaders will address business challenges during this uncertain time, how COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on the hospitality industry and strategies for looking forward.
This 60-minute session will be held via Zoom, and will be moderated by Christina Trauthwein, Editor-in-Chief, Hotel Business/InspireDesign.
The panelists include:
- David Kong, President/CEO, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Jim Alderman, CEO Americas, Radisson Hotel Group
- John Russell, Interim CEO, Red Lion Hotels Corporation
- Scott LePage, President Americas, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- John Cohlan, CEO, Magaritaville Holdings