INTERNATIONAL REPORT—Chase Sapphire and sbe; and American Airlines and Hyatt are partnering to deliver guests with more benefits. Here’s more on the recent collaborations:
Chase Sapphire and sbe Partner for More Benefits
Chase Sapphire and sbe have a new relationship providing Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers access to a range of benefits at select global sbe properties including complimentary food and drink credits, upgrades and for every four consecutive nights booked at sbe owned and managed properties, cardmembers will receive the fourth night free. Additionally, Sapphire Reserve and Preferred cardmembers will have unique access to lounges at some of sbe’s most popular experiences that will be revealed throughout the year.
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers who book through sbe’s dedicated reservation page have access to a variety of benefits at participating sbe properties, such as the SLS, Delano, Mondrian and Hyde hotels:
- Fourth night free, for every four consecutive nights booked
- $30 hotel credit per room, eligible towards food and beverage
- Complimentary upgrades for hotel rooms (when available)
- Daily continental breakfast for two people
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Late check out (when available)
Chase Sapphire Reserve and Preferred cardmembers will also have access to select sbe exclusive activations and events surrounding popular music, culture and art festivals, including sbe’s culinary event, Taste of sbe in Miami.
Hyatt and American Airlines Provide New Ways to Earn
American Airlines and Hyatt Hotels Corporation have plans to provide frequent travelers more ways to earn miles, points and status when they fly with American or stay at Hyatt. The enhanced loyalty collaboration is expected to launch later this year. Through this relationship, Elite members in both the American Airlines AAdvantage and World of Hyatt loyalty programs will be rewarded with more access to earning both points and miles on qualifying American flights and Hyatt hotel stays.
- In addition to World of Hyatt points earned through Hyatt hotel stays, AAdvantage Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum and ConciergeKey members will be able to earn one AAdvantage bonus mile for every eligible dollar spent at qualifying Hyatt properties.
- On top of earning more miles, American’s invitation-only ConciergeKey members will receive World of Hyatt Globalist status as a new way to extend the care provided throughout the entire travel journey.
World of Hyatt
- In addition to AAdvantage miles earned by flying on American, World of Hyatt Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist members will be able to earn one World of Hyatt bonus point for every eligible dollar spent on qualifying American flights.
Unique to this collaboration, AAdvantage Platinum, Platinum Pro and Executive Platinum members, and Explorist and Globalist World of Hyatt members will also have the opportunity to participate in limited time status challenges. Upon registering, these elite members will be able to immediately enjoy their new loyalty benefits in the reciprocal program tier as they work to maintain that elite tier status. AAdvantage elite members will have access to World of Hyatt elite status benefits, including a dedicated check-in area, late check-out upon request, room upgrades and free premium internet. World of Hyatt elite members will have access to AAdvantage elite status benefits such as priority boarding, free checked bags, free preferred seats and more. Once the program launches, AAdvantage and World of Hyatt elite members will be able to register and enjoy these additional loyalty benefits when staying at a Hyatt property or flying on American.