BETHESDA, MD—Rentyl, a provider of luxury vacation home communities with resort amenities, revealed that its portfolio of homes and cottages will be available on Homes & Villas by Marriott International. Marriott International’s new home rental offering, provides guests—including members of Marriott Bonvoy—several options to choose from when looking to book travel.
Per the agreement, Homes & Villas by Marriott International will offer Rentyl-managed properties in the Greater Orlando, FL area, including Encore Resort at Reunion, Margaritaville Cottages Orlando and coming soon, Bear’s Den and Spectrum+. These homes range from a premium two-bedroom condo to a 13-bedroom home, all set in self-contained resort communities, close to the main Orlando, FL attractions. When a three-plus night stay is booked through Homes & Villas by Marriott International, members of Marriott Bonvoy can earn and redeem points just as they can at the hospitality company’s 29 participating hotel brands.
Before being launched to the platform, Rentyl’s properties were audited and reviewed by Marriott International to meet the company’s high standards for design, safety and amenities.
“Rentyl was built on a commitment to provide exceptional service and experiences for our guests and owners,” said Nick Falcone, CEO of Rentyl. “Our shared passion for hospitality and putting the guest first made this agreement a natural fit.”
Rentyl’s offerings are designed to provide families and groups with consistent accommodations. Aligned with the amenities and services provided by all Homes & Villas by Marriott International inventory, Rentyl offers:
- Premium resort-style accommodations with the comforts of home, including high-speed WiFi, premium linens, and bathroom amenities to meet brand standard and consistency
- 24/7 support and check-in
- Dining ranging from in-home service, catering, multiple restaurants & bars at each resort, grocery delivery, & chef and bartender in-home experiences
- Amenities such as beach access pools, water parks, shopping, spa and more
- Robust activities programs, creating fun experiences for all ages
- Child-friendly items upon request, such as highchairs and travel cribs
Launched in May 2019, Homes & Villas by Marriott International marks Marriott International’s entrance into the home rental space, offering travelers access to 2,500-plus premium and luxury homes located in more than 150 destinations throughout the United States, Europe, Caribbean and Latin America. This curated selection of homes aims to connect travelers to thousands of rental properties around the world and sets the stage for guests’ most treasured travel moments: home-cooked dinners with extended family, lawn games in the backyard or celebrating a milestone birthday with family and friends.