MCLEAN, VA—Hampton by Hilton has expanded its footprint with the opening of 11 properties in its portfolio along the country’s East and West coasts this spring. The brand’s growth along the coastal regions of the U.S. has positioned it to serve the 42% of Americans planning to travel this year, according to the company.
“Over the past several years, coastal cities have continued to top the list for U.S. domestic travelers. With this in mind, we knew it was key to ensure we expanded our footprint in these regions,” said Phil Cordell, global head, focused service and Hampton by Hilton brand management, Hilton.
U.S. properties include the following:
• Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Angeles/Santa Monica
• Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Seattle/Redmond
• Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport in South Carolina
• Hampton Inn by Hilton Wilmington Downtown in North Carolina
• Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown in Tennessee
• Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Newburgh Stewart Airport in New York
• Hampton Inn by Hilton Omaha Airport in Iowa
• Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Tampa Busch Gardens Area in Florida
• Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Decatur Mt. Zion in Illinois
Additionally, the brand has expanded its global presence with two new properties in China: Hampton by Hilton Guilin and Hampton by Hilton XI’an.
Amenities at the hotels include digital key available at select properties, free breakfast, On the Run breakfast bags, and free WiFi in every room.