TORONTO—The coming year will mark several new openings for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts with the debut of nine new hotels and resorts around the world, plus the continued expansion of its residential portfolio.
Global Growth: 2019 Portfolio Openings
Now numbering 111 hotels and resorts in 47 countries, including recent openings in Desroches Island, Seychelles; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and São Paulo, Brazil—Four Seasons is planning to open the following new hotels, resorts and private residences this year:
- Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bengaluru at Embassy ONE
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Madrid
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Montreal
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences One Dalton Street, Boston
- Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center
- Additional future projects include hotels, resorts and residences in Dalian, China; Makkah, Saudi Arabia; Hanoi, Vietnam; and Caye Chapel, Belize.
More Ways to Experience Four Seasons
Along with the openings of new hotels and resorts around the globe, Four Seasons continues to enhance its existing portfolio through renovations, extensions and complementary experiences.
This winter, Les Chalets du Mont d’Arbois, Megève, A Four Seasons Hotel, will debut alongside its sister property, Four Seasons Hotel Megève, which opened in December 2017. Guests in Megève can enjoy dining experiences, with two Michelin-starred outlets including Le 1920 at Four Seasons Hotel Megève, and Prima at Les Chalets du Mont d’Arbois, Megève, A Four Seasons Hotel, which received its first Michelin Star earlier this year.
For those looking to make their time with Four Seasons more permanent, the company will debut its first ever stand-alone residential project in London’s Mayfair neighborhood with Twenty Grosvenor Square, A Four Seasons Residence.
Strategic Expansion of Private Residences Portfolio
Four Seasons continues to expand its portfolio of Four Seasons Private Residences and currently manages 41 residential properties in 19 countries. Four Seasons residential portfolio contains more than 3,800 residential units globally with a pipeline of more than $10 billion in real estate sales value.
In the next five years, Four Seasons residential portfolio is expected to double, with more than 80% of all development projects including a residential component. The company’s global portfolio is on track to exceed 7,000 homes.
Following the opening of Four Seasons stand-alone Private Residences at Twenty Grosvenor Square this year, the brand will expand this exclusive collection with stand-alone Private Residences in Marrakech, Morocco; Los Angeles; and San Francisco.