PARSIPPANY, NJ—Spending a summer job indoors filling filing cabinets and soaking in artificial light might sound like a win to some, but Days Inn by Wyndham is flipping the script for thrill-seeking, soul-searching internship hunters.
Now through May 20, Days Inn is seeking a bright, aspiring photographer with a passion for the outdoors to travel across the country and capture the sun.
“Summer days are built for seizing every sun-lit moment doing something you love, and there’s no reason you shouldn’t get paid for it,” said Patrick Breen, SVP, brand operations for Days Inn. “We make it our job to brighten guests’ days at our hotels, and now we’re delivering an opportunity that puts the sunray reins in our travelers’ hands. The summer ‘Sun-ternship’ is all about living that carpe diem life, adventuring across the country and experiencing daybreak, the golden hour, and dusk through a new lens—plus stocking up on awesome work perks.”
About the role:
The selected intern will participate in month-long “Sun-ternship,” snapping photos across America. Photos captured along the way will appear on the brand’s website, its social media channels, and hotel walls. The hotel chain is bringing the sunshine inside with sun-themed art in nearly 1,500 hotels across the country along with the intern’s photographs in select locations.
- Travel to select sunny cities across America over the course of one month this summer.
- Capture as many sun-inspired photos as your camera roll will hold.
- A bright, creative, aspiring photographer.
- At least 21 years old and a U.S. resident.
- A thrill-seeker open to new experiences.
- A passion for travel, adventure, and the outdoors.
- The ability to travel across the U.S. for one month.
- A $10,000 stipend.
- Photos featured on the brand’s website, social channels, and walls at select Days Inn hotels in the U.S.
- Paid travel expenses to explore destinations around the country for one month.
- Wyndham Rewards Diamond status, which offers early check-in, late check-out and more.
- A recommendation upon completion of the program from Barry Goldstein, Wyndham Hotel Group’s EVP and chief marketing officer.
How to apply:
Visit www.daysinn.com/suntern by May 20.