ROCKVILLE, MD—The Comfort hotels brand, franchised by Choice Hotels International Inc., continues its United States expansion with seven hotels already opened this year from coast to coast. These hotels are the latest to showcase the new Comfort logo, unveiled last May as a capstone to the brand’s multi-year transformation. More than 700 Comfort hotels already feature the elevated look and feel. In addition, more than 170 hotels have installed new signs, while more than 450 hotels are in the process of obtaining new signage.
The Comforts that opened this year are:
- Comfort Inn & Suites in Findley Lake, NY
- Comfort Inn & Suites in Slidell, LA
- Comfort Inn & Suites in Wildwood, FL
- Comfort Inn & Suites in Michigan City, IN
- Comfort Suites in Burlington, WA
- Comfort Suites in Eufaula, AL
- Comfort Suites in Humble, TX
Choice and its franchisees are investing $2.5 billion in the Comfort brand transformation to deliver a more consistent, up-to-date guest experience. More than 60 Comfort hotels are expected to open this year in major markets, such as Brooklyn, NY; Nashville, TN; Pittsburgh; San Antonio; and San Diego. In addition, there are nearly 300 hotels in the pipeline, 80% of which are new-construction.