PHOENIX—Best Western Hotels & Resorts recently opened seven properties across North America.
These include the following hotels:
- The SureStay Plus by Best Western San Antonio Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX, is a 66-key property located near Fort Sam Houston, the San Antonio Riverwalk, and the AT&T Center, home to the San Antonio Spurs basketball team and San Antonio Rampage hockey team.
- The SureStay Hotel by Best Western Childress in Childress, TX, is a 46-key hotel located off the highway with access to all that Childress has to offer including restaurants, wineries and historic sites.
- The SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Owasso Tulsa North in Owasso, OK, is a 50-key property located near the Tulsa Zoo, Bank of Oklahoma Center, Tulsa Raceway Park, Shitook Casino and Big Splash Water Park. Notable businesses nearby include fulfillment centers for Amazon, Macy’s and QuickTrip; a Whirlpool Corporation manufacturing plant; and a NORDAM Aerospace repair center.
- The Best Western Niceville – Eglin Air Force Base Hotel in Niceville, FL, owned by Sage Niceville Hospitality LLC, features 87 guestrooms, including seven suites. It offers access to Eglin Air Force Base, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS), Northwest Florida State College, the Bluewater Bay and Regatta Bay golf courses.
- Executive Residency by Best Western Calgary City View North in Calgary, Alberta, is owned by Rani Dubra. The hotel features 117 guestrooms, including 10 suites, and is close to Calgary International Airport, the Calgary Zoo, CrossIron Mills outlet mall and the TELUS Spark science museum.
- Best Western Plus Lakeview in Madison, SD, is owned by Madison Hospitality Group LLC. The hotel features 70 guestrooms, including 16 suites, and is close to Dakota State University, the historic Prairie Village, Dakota Prairie Playhouse and the nearby golf courses, hunting areas and recreational lakes.
- Best Western Green Oak Inn & Suites in La Vernia, TX, which is owned by Jay Sinojia, features 59 guestrooms, including 10 suites. It is located near Downtown San Antonio, home to The Alamo, San Antonio River Walk, Fiesta San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.