MIAMI—Eden Roc Miami Beach is changing the way guests stay and experience its luxury amenities with an all-inclusive package designed to enjoy all there is to offer—without breaking the bank.
Offered for a limited time by the resort, AIC Hotel Group’s VP of Marketing Frank Maduro saw an opportunity to bring an all-inclusive concept to the resort. AIC Hotel Group is exclusively contracted by RCD Hotels to spearhead the sales and marketing efforts for luxury resort properties in Florida, including Eden Roc Miami Beach.
“We wanted to offer something completely different in the market; there is no other true all-inclusive hotel offering in Miami Beach. We want to also offer a unique experience at Eden Roc, and an offering like this definitely makes us stand out from the rest,” said Maduro. “The value we are providing is unmatched. Travelers can experience a beach cosmopolitan hotel with updated spacious oceanview rooms, elevated food & beverage offerings like the farm-to-table Malibu Farm restaurant, and more, without breaking the bank or having to travel internationally to stay at an all-inclusive.”
When guests book a minimum two-night stay or upgrade their existing reservation up until June 30, they can select an all-inclusive option for a stay from now through Oct. 31.
Among the all-inclusive amenities:
- Accommodations at Eden Roc Miami Beach
- American Buffet Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at select dining venues including Malibu Farm, Playabar (coming soon), on-site coffee shop and in-room dining
- Bar and full menu service at one of the hotel’s pools
- 30% off select services at Esencia Spa
- Spirits (select brands, by the glass) and non-alcoholic beverages
- Select in-room minibar items, including some soft drinks, water, juices, beer, snacks and select mini-liquor bottles (vodka, rum and tequila)
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea set up
- Pool service (food and bar menu)
- One complimentary beach chair per person
- Fitness center and wellness classes
- Complimentary WiFi
- Domestic and toll-free calls
If the test pilot proves successful, Maduro noted there could be an extension of the all-inclusive program at Eden Roc Miami Beach. The resort’s new offering could be an enticement for locals to stay and play along with out-of-towners. Additionally, Nobu Hotel Miami Beach guests also now have the ability to book the package for stays in Nobu Hotel rooms.
“From staycations to family getaways and romantic escapes, adding an all-inclusive option provides a great added value for those looking to enjoy each aspect of the hotel’s curated offerings and provides a great way for locals to experience both hotels [Nobu Hotel Miami Beach and Eden Roc Miami Beach] without having to spend a fortune,” he concluded.