MCLEAN, VA—The All Suites brands by Hilton have continued their strong growth into Q2, opening 34 new hotels and bringing the total number of All Suites properties to nearly 1,000. The second quarter was marked by the All Suites brands entrance into several new convention center submarkets, and further expansion of the brand’s footprint of multi-brand hotels. The All Suites brands also signed 35 hotel deals in the second quarter, continuing to add strategic locations to an already strong pipeline.
“According to the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), the business travel market is on an upward trajectory and expected to reach $1.6 trillion by 2020*. The continued growth and expansion of the All Suites brands is a testament to our ability to recognize industry trends like this and act on them quickly, and in a way that is appealing to both travelers and hotel owners,” said Dianna Vaughan, global head and SVP, All Suites brands by Hilton. “The addition of several new convention center and multi-brand hotels in high-traffic, business hubs and leisure markets will introduce a wealth of new guests to Hilton’s All Suites offering and put a spotlight on our unique value proposition as we near our milestone 1,000 property opening.”
In the second quarter of the year, the All Suites brands by Hilton continued to show leadership in the development of multi-brand properties and international growth, with notable, new locations including:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Noblesville Indianapolis Conference Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Cary I-40
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Monterrey Apodaca
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Airport Expo Center
The All Suites brands by Hilton bolstered its pipeline with 35 new signed deals during the second quarter of 2018, bringing the total combined pipeline to 573 pending hotels. Notable signed deals include:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Camarillo
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Edison Woodbridge
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
Brand Achievements and Upcoming Milestones
The All Suites brands continued to showcase their innovation and flexibility this quarter with new initiatives and milestones, including:
- This quarter, Embassy Suites by Hilton hit an important milestone, opening its 250th property. Also this quarter, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner celebrated the completion of a renovation that included a full Atrium Refresh and addition of the brand’s new E’Terie fast-casual dining option.
- A dual-branded Homewood Suites by Hilton and Hampton by Hilton recently opened in Teaneck, NJ. In addition to the enhanced amenities offered by this multi-brand hotel, the property provides easy access to New York City via a MTA bus stop conveniently located just outside the hotel doors.
- This month, Hilton opened its first tri-branded property connected to North America’s largest convention center, McCormick Place in Chicago. The first property of its kind for Hilton, the hotel combines the signature elements of Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn by Hilton, and Home2 Suites by Hilton while also providing larger enhanced communal areas than what would be standard at a standalone property. This opening furthers the All Suites brands’ role as anchors in Hilton’s successful multi-brand development strategy. To date, most multi-brand projects include either a Homewood and Home2 as their All Suites offering pair nicely with other focused service brands like Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn and Tru by Hilton.