DALLAS—Aimbridge Hospitality, an independent hotel management and investment firm, will complete an $11-million renovation at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria by the end of 2014.
Renovations will include:
• New lobby
• Addition of a brand new 3,000-sq.ft. junior ballroom
• New walk-in showers and upgraded baths in king guest rooms
• New beds in all guest rooms
• Upgrades to concierge lounge
• Renovation of all meeting spaces
• New intimate luxury pool and fire pit area
• New porte-cochere and new signage
The 547 room, full-service hotel is located in the heart of the North Dallas/Addison corridor near the shopping, dining and entertainment. The Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria features 30 meeting rooms and more than 23,000 sq. f. of meeting and event space, two concierge levels, a fitness center and swimming pool and sun deck.
This property represents the sixth full-service Marriott Hotel in Aimbridge Hospitality’s management portfolio, and the eighth Marriott-branded hotel.