NATIONAL REPORT—Some of the latest management deals include Aimbridge Hospitality, Crestline Hotels & Resorts and Crescent Hotels & Resorts. Here are the details:
Aimbridge Expands Caribbean Presence
Aimbridge Hospitality has added six Caribbean resorts to its portfolio. The additions include the following:
- Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, Curaçao: After undergoing a complete rebuild, the property is set to reopen in the fall.
- Grand Hyatt Grand Cayman Hotel & Residence, Cayman Islands: The resort will break ground by year-end and is set to open fall 2021.
- Margaritaville Beach Resort at The Pointe, Nassau, Bahamas: This new-build resort is set to open in June 2020.
- Hyatt Regency Coco Beach, Puerto Rico: The beachside family-friendly resort reopened in August.
- Marriott Frenchman’s Reef, St. Thomas: One of two St. Thomas properties in Aimbridge’s portfolio, the resort is currently undergoing construction and set to open in spring 2020.
- Autograph Collection Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, St. Thomas: Adjacent to Marriott Frenchman’s Reef, this resort is currently undergoing construction and anticipates opening in spring 2020.
Aimbridge-managed luxury resort Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Resort & Spa is also undergoing renovations and is set to open in spring 2020.
Crestline to Manage the Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne, CO
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is now managing the 88-guestroom Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne, CO. Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, the hotel is located off I-70 and serves as the base camp for winter sport activities nearby. The hotel is owned by an affiliate of Summit Hotel Properties.
Crescent Adds Marriott Inner Harbor Baltimore
The Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards is now being managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts. Located in Baltimore, the 490-room hotel is located within the city’s arts & entertainment district, offering access to local landmarks including the convention center, National Aquarium, M&T Bank Stadium, Royal Farms Arena and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.