Employers can view resumes and post and edit job positions. Job seekers can view available positions and post and edit resumes. Create an account today. It's fast, easy and free!
|Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
GENERAL MANAGER FOR THE HILTON GARDEN INN CHATTANOOGA DOWNTOWN - CURRENT OPENING - this is a 94 room hotel in the heart of downtown Chatttanooga with a full F&B Department.
Please be advised: Minimum 3 year's prior Hotel GM experience required, Hotel F&B experience Hilton OnQ certification/experience a PLUS.
Chattanooga-based Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. is a leading hotel management and development company that has grown successfully in the southeast through an unwavering commitment to quality and integrity. Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. develops, owns and operates premium select and full service brands affiliated with Hilton, Marriott, Intercontinental and Hyatt.
Salary commiserate with experience.
Job Requirements: * The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of the hotel including hiring, training, budgeting, sales, guest service and satisfaction, associate satisfaction, owner satisfaction, revenue management, and timely reporting.
* Must desire to operate a "best in class" hotel
* Ensure property hiring and all employee practices comply with Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. policy and procedures, specific brand standards and legal requirements.
* Set and implement annual goals program
* Abiltiy to oversee and manage and F&B department
* Monitors performance, develops and guides associates in their career paths
* Selects, trains, and directs department managers and other associates as necessary keeping them well versed in all policies and procedures.
* Develop annual operating and capital budgets
* Comply with all Vision corporate accounting procedures and Standard Operating Policy & Procedures.
* Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls.
* Leads and actively participates in the hotel's Sales & Marketing effort and assists with developing annual Marketing plans.
* Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction scoring.
* Inspects property on a regular basis and enforces the implementation of actions toward the safety, comfort, and cleanliness of the hotel.
* Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
* Ensure that brand standards are followed
* Leads by example, promote excellent service and instill the VISION award winning culture in the hotel teams
Position posted on 5/15/2011
|Vision Hospitality Group, Inc.|
|2034 Hamilton Place Blvd
Suite 200, CBL II
Chattanooga, TN 37421