Employers can view resumes and post and edit job positions. Job seekers can view available positions and post and edit resumes. Create an account today. It's fast, easy and free!
Citysmart Hospitality Education
Golden Westlake, 151 Thuy Khue Street, Thuy Khue Ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
CitySmart Hospitality Education (CHE) is a newly-established 100% foreign invested training center. Our vision is to be the leading centre of hospitality education recognize for its high quality of academic teaching, learning and the provision of a distinctive student experience. CHE is the most modern and advanced teaching centre of its kind in Vietnam.
We provide a professional program in Hospitality Management and Culinary Art. We are seeking for the best candidate with the skills and passion for the hospitality industry as described below.
General Job Description
• Manage and supervise all operations of a school
• Maintain and develop high standard of teaching and service
• Recruit and train foreign & local teachers
• Work with the Sales & Marketing Department to meet the target of Company
• Develop and maintain close relationships with government officials, media, hotel management, and partner schools to build the brand name for the school
• Build close relationship with customers, partners, and suppliers
• Manage cost and setup operation and budget plan
• Organize educational or promotional events
• Other professional duties as may be assigned by the General Director.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Be active leadership of the school’s operation, including its programs, thus ensuring growth and efficient running the school.
2. Work closely with the school’s Academic Heads in ensuing that the enrolment targets set for each academic year is achieved or exceeded.
3. To ensure that the student’s dropout rate in the school is controlled to the minimum and is able to meet the school’s stipulated target.
4. To ensure that the cost efficient running of the school. This includes monitoring the lecturer-student ratio, the usage of classroom supplies, staff turnover etc.
5. To actively promote student’s interests and overall well-being in the school so as to ensure strong student satisfaction.
6. To look into the attendance rate of student for each program and for the school.
7. To ensure all fees are collected by the due date through working closely with the Student Services and Finance Department.
8. Manage the human resources in the School from finding, hiring, evaluating and supervising lecturers/trainers and of establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with them.
9. Work closely with the Academic Heads in ensuring that program outline and contents are updated regularly so as to provide a high quality education to students, in order for them to attain high achievements within the marketplace, as well as assist student in their program of study.
10. To create and maintain the program materials for both lecturers and students in hard copy and digital forms. Maintain good status of all these digital information in the server of the school all the time.
11. Assist in maintaining general school discipline and the overall operational stability, integrity and professional image of the school.
12. Monitor and enforce lecturers’ attendance and punctuality.
13. Oversee student monitoring including individual students regarding attendance, punctuality, academic progress, professional development and behavior as required and in cooperation with the Administration & Student Services Manager and Academic Heads.
14. Plan and organize as well as assist in school promotional activities (Open House, Trade Shows, Education Fairs, etc) both in and out of normal school hours.
15. To maintain high employee morale, a team spirit and a good relationship between the Lecturers, staff, management, personnel and student body.
• University degree in Education Management, Business Management, Hospitality Manager, or relevant field
• At least 3 years relevant working experience in education or hospitality industry
• Proven experience in academic and operation management
• Management experience in hospitality fields is preferred
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
• Fluent in all common office software
• Comprehensive knowledge in the education and hospitality market
• Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, and report writing skills
• Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and overtime to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to email SM2@CHE.vn
Position posted on 9/16/2012
|Citysmart Hospitality Education|
Hanoi, UNK +84
|+8443 728 6260|
|Offered Salary: Negotiable|